Organic Green Soup To Warm Your Soul (And Tummy)
Gosh this soup is good - even if we do say so ourselves. It's organic, warming, delicious and the best healthy boost for a cold winter's night.
The creaminess and sweetness from the coconut cream is just sooo scrumptious. Mixed with the tangy-ness of the organic herbs and a dash of cider vinegar (trust us, this works). Such a wonderful to make soup.
Did we mention how easy it is to make too? Our organic soup recipe may seem a little patronising as it's that simple. Do it once and you'll be able to make this healthy, wholesome recipe off by heart.
How do you make organic soup? What's the best soup you can make? What's an easy soup recipe? Wow, we've just nailed all three of those questions with one answer: USE THIS ORGANIC VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE.
Woop, enjoy! #OnlyOrganicOrgy
Let's Do This!
To make 2 BIG bowls or one MONSTER bowl
1 X Organic broccoli
4 cups of Organic peas
5 sticks of Organic celery (only if you like the stuff)
One tin of Organic coconut cream
1/2 cup of Organic coconut oil
1 TBSP of grass-fed Organic butter
1 TBSP of Organic cider vinegar
1 TBSP Organic herb mix
Pinch or two of Himalayan salt
Method In The Madness
1. Steam the broccoli and celery until soft but not floppy. We like a bit of crunch! Means we've not killed all of the goodness. Got no steaming stuff? Just put an inch or two of water into the bottom of a saucepan, add the veggies, turn the heat on and pop the lid on.
2. Steam the peas straight after in the juices and water of the broc and celery. They'll need about two minutes.
3. Pop veg and water from the steaming into a blender (you may need to blend the veggies in two lots if they don't all fit into Brenda... the blender).
4. Pop the blended organic veggies back into the saucepan. Add the organic herbs, the salt, coconut oil & the coconut cream into the saucepan with the veg and stir it all in.
5. Simmer until ready to eat. Don't allow it to boil, as we want to keep as much of the nutrients and 'rawness' of the produce as possible.
6. Garnish with a big knob of butter! Et VOILA! A gorgeous winter soup, perfect to soothe and settle your soul.
Pour your creamy organic soup into a fluorescent orange bowl to contrast and clash colours.
(Ooh, look at us going all artsy there.)
Check out how to make our CBD oil chocolate avocado mousse - all totally organic. Just click here.